Investor demand has driven work on green bond principles and demand for portfolios and indices that are inherently reflective of sustainable and responsible investment decisions. As Generation X and the Millennials move into pole position as the new generation of investors, they are demanding even more focus on playing a proactive role through their investments on social wellness, prioritizing investment in companies with stated positive social or environmental impacts.
- UN Global Compact and Sustainable Development Goals
- OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- EU Sustainable Development policy
- Green Bond Principles & Climate Standard Principles
- Environmental, Social & Governance Indices and sustainable & responsible investment metrics enter the digital age
- Sustainability in a start-up company context
Stratosphere’s early involvement in conception of the ideas behind the UN Global Compact and working with the investment bank that originated the first Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) index for financial investors, as well as advising on reputational issues stemming from clients and investments that test the boundaries of sustainability, position us well to help our clients with a wide range of sustainability issues and policy dialogues.
We look forward to hearing from you.
+1 774 404 4772
+44 7767 418 957