Political & Policy Risk Analysis
- US & European elections and government transitions
- European Parliament elections, European Commission and Council transition
- Brexit political outlook & business or investment impact analysis
- Tech, FinTech and RegTech related regulation and policy debates
- Financial regulation including capital markets, market structure, bank prudential, mergers
- Sustainability, Digital Single Market, Capital Markets Union
Stratosphere has extensive experience of dialogue with governments, and working with sovereigns as clients. Stratosphere has a track record of accuracy in predicting political events, getting the calls right against consensus on issues such as the UK Brexit vote.
Stratosphere delivered foresighted analysis 3 years prior to the Brexit referendum vote, successfully advised a major investment bank on its operational strategy, and executed its licensing and government relations approach to migrate a key business line from London to Dublin, opening its new office in January 2016 six months ahead of the referendum.
We look forward to hearing from you.
+1 774 404 4772
+44 7767 418 957