Competition & Anti-trust
The Digital economy is shifting the focus and approach of anti-trust and competition policies. Questions the competition regulators and experts are debating:
- What are the implications of the data-driven economy for competition policy?
- How are multi sided platform business models driving start-ups to unicorn scale so rapidly?
- Can algorithms collude as they monitor competitors’ prices?
- How dominant are internet search providers? Are they tying products and services to close out competitors?
- Is behavioral discrimination and differential pricing resulting from customer profiling online fair?
- Can companies, large or small, gain an anti-competitive advantage so big from their specialized, high value data holdings that merits regulatory intervention?
Stratosphere has experience handling numerous EU merger control and state aid cases, and anti-competitive effects investigations in the tech sector. Our services complement and work alongside of competition lawyers and/or economists. We can recommend competition lawyers, economists from our network of trusted partners, and work cooperatively on the right strategy approach and dialogue with competition or anti-trust authorities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
+1 774 404 4772
+44 7767 418 957